Reiki is an ancient laying-on of hands healing technique that uses the life force energy to heal, balancing the subtle energies within our bodies. Reiki addresses physical, emotional, mental and spiritual imbalances.
Reiki clears the energy that flows within all of us, and is based on the idea that Universal Life Force flows through us and it is what causes us to be alive. If our Universal Life Force is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
Reiki For LYFE – Reiki I Training This is a 1 Day Training, 8 Hours You will receive a Reiki Level 1 attunement and also learn
- The Reiki hand positions.
- How Reiki can return you to your natural state of self-love
- Giving a complete Reiki treatment for self and others
- Learn Contraindications for Reiki
- Using Reiki for specific conditions
- Reiki for specific populations and how to use Reiki in your daily life
- Connect with your Reiki Guides
- And more…
Reiki For LYFE – Reiki II Training This is a 1 Day Training, 10 Hours You will receive your Reiki ll attunement and also learn:
- The Reiki II symbols, how to use them with practice time.
- Giving a complete Reiki treatment for self and others.
- Japanese Reiki Techniques, as taught by Dr. Usui, including:
- Developing your Intuition,
- Detecting where Reiki is needed,
- Clearing a space and one’s own energy field,
- Clearing objects of negative energy.
- Using Reiki for specific conditions.
- Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits.
- Introduction to breathwork and experiencing a breathwork session.
- Using the pendulum.
- Distant healing and more…
Reiki For LYFE – Reiki Master Training This is a 5 Month Course or a 4 Day Intensive
You already know that Reiki has the ability to heal mental, emotional andphysical ailments. So what is different about becoming a Reiki Master?
The Reiki Master attunement is the highest level of Reiki. This attunementgives us the opportunity to open to the highest possibilities of Reiki. It is atool for personal growth and offers us the ability to develop in ourselves thelimitless qualities that are contained in the Reiki Energy. As a Reiki Masteryou will have all the tools you need to heal yourself and others on a deeperlevel, start a successful Reiki business and teach others if you feel called todo so.
The Reiki for LYFE Masters Course attunes you to the Master Symbol, activates the highest level of Reiki and links you to a powerful, supportive community of healers.
- You will experience:
- How to write and teach a guided meditation
- Meditations using Reiki and Reiki Mantras
- In depth studies on Chakras, Crystals and Emotional Anatomy
- Reiki Fingers, healing & working with the body’s organs
- How to fill a room with Reiki Energy & create a protective shield
- Practice on others to understand Reiki on a deeper level
- 7th Ray Attunement and Holy Fire Attunement
- Shakti Reiki Attunement – Level 1 to integrate the Feminine Energy
- Be attuned and open to the full level of Reiki Master energy
- Align with your higher-self allowing for more guidance
- Be empowered to attune and teach others.
- Learn how to structure and teach Reiki trainings and classes.
- Learn the Master symbol, the Reiki symbol for awakening and experience the energies of the symbol
- Coaching on how to build a Reiki Practice.
- You will have the opportunity to set up your own healing circle your community
- Importance of self care and having a meditation or spiritual practice and learning how to Love Yourself For Ever
Becoming a Reiki Master is not only a gift to yourself, but it is a gift to the world. ~ Jennifer Lakhmi Chand
Prerequisites for the Reiki for LYFE Master’s Course
- Have a Reiki Level l and Level ll Certificate
- Attend 2 Practitioner Nights
- Complete 4 Treatment Sessions with completed Case Studies with at Least 1 Treatment Being a Distant Healing and the use of all Symbols
- Receive 2 Full Reiki Treatments
- Attend a Reiki Circle
- Please contact us if you need help with these requirements